QSi WayFinder for Navigation Services
QSi WayFinder 2015 (PDF)
What it is
QSi WayFinder is an interactive display media solution with Map Directory and Routing function, to be placed at strategically selected public locations such as entrances and escalators in shopping malls, airports, railway stations, and other public places.
The main benefit of QSi WayFinder is to enhance the experience of the visitor in a public location with complex infrastructure, such as a mall or airport. The quicker visitors are able to find their destination, the more time they can spend consuming.
A second benefit is to expose the visitors to commercial messages, as the visitors is attracted by the information that is needed. This commercial benefit enhances the revenues of the venue owner, and contributes to extra footfall in the retail stores.
How it works
QSi WayFinder provides interactive services to visitors or passengers where they can select destination or search using key words. Primarily:
- Map & Routing service with search function; i.e. the user can retrieve information about the directions from QSi WayFinder location to a specific location at the venue (e.g. location of a store, restaurant, toilets, etc).
- Event Service; i.e. the user can get information of upcoming events at the venue.
- Promotion service; i.e. the user can retrieve promotional information uploaded by shops and restaurants.
There are many variations of optional services and they are selected to fit the venue QSi WayFinder where is located. Below is a few examples of optional services…
- Latest Movies: Movie trailers (for the latest movies).
- Latest Tunes; Top 10 music list etc.
- Weather updates;
- Currency information
- Train Times
- Flight Times
- And more…
QSi WayFinder - Video Demonstration of main Map & Routing Function