QSi Holding Limited is a media technology company in Hong Kong cooperating with its exclusive partner PT. Delphi Utama in Indonesia, together called DU-QSi Media.
In Jakarta QSi Holding is looking for a dynamic, technically aware individual who is an effective leader and sales person, self motivated and flexible. The Sales Manager creates leads and closes media campaigns with possible media agents or advertisers; writes, presents and exploits campaign reports for customers, and provides creative advice for campaigns and feedback for product improvements.
This person must innovate, set trends, understand consumers and brands, and must have the ability to sell new and existing media concepts including the most difficult.
- Achieving media sales revenue goals with media agents and customers
- Managing pricing, creating solutions, and effectively prospecting for the media platform
- Develop the sales promotion materials and pricing for the companies’ products and initiatives
- Understand importance of demographical information and how to use this to sell to advertisers
- Initiate ideas for advertisers and assist in selling them by sales commissioners
- Derive feedback from advertisers and report this with recommendations to sales and technical directors
- Produce monthly reports for all media revenue, campaigns and invoicing
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organization and time-management skills
- Create strong business relationships and develop a sense of team with the Sales Commissioners and assist with targeting, negotiating and closing deals
- Work in direct relation with product engineering team and company partner PT. Delphi Utama
- Work closely with the QSi Holding management team to achieve overall goals
- Male or Female, max 40 years old
- College Degree
- Five years of media sales experience in video or digital media industry
- Have a proven and wide media contact networking
- Fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven track record of strong sales management and leadership ability
- Creative skills, as well as interpersonal skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Drivers License (preferable)
- Excellent salary for qualified applicant available.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please Send your application letter and CV by email to
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Eugene Tuinstra